Autotune Question.....

religion2386

In Runtime
Can you download a 'autotune' feature for audacity? If not can you take audio from audacity and put it in say 'adobe audition 3' or fruity loops or something that is autotune capable?

Course you could, if there are no plugins.

Simply take the recorded wave, as an MP3 or WAVE file, into Adobe, or Fruity Loops, and use it

I'm not sure you can download an 'autotune' plugin for Audacity. I've just had a look at mine and theres nothing for sorting out your plugins.

Abobe Audition 3 works with plugins though - just updated my list. Load up the plugin and work with it.

Autotune or Melodyne is what you need.

AutoTune Evo VST plugin? If so, FLStudio is probably the best to use for that. Or N-Track Studio.

AutoTune Evo VST plugin? If so, FLStudio is probably the best to use for that. Or N-Track Studio.

Yea. It works with many DAW software. FL studio is just one of them and isn't the best - or worst - DAW application for Antares AutoTune.

It doesn't matter what DAW software the OP uses as long as it has plug in capability..... Nuendo, Digital Performer, Sonar, Cubase, ProTools, Logic, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, FL Studio........

What you working on OP?

Back
Top Bottom