All Religious And Non Look At This!

well im glad to find out its a joke but its still a very sick one

That's exactly my point. I don't care if it's a sick and pathetic joke or not. It still insults my religion and I at least wanted to have my one say in it. It kind of makes me feel good that they deleted my post...I guess it was "up to par" :p Bah. I'll always stand up for my beliefs.

same here, even at risk of being banned it was worth it lol

Don't get me wrong; asking for a ban (as in me writing this right now) is not my intention. But Jesus will always be > CF. It's just how it is. That said, like I mentioned above, my plan is not to "spam" or "attack" them. I said what I had to say.

it's not that I don't care what your beliefs are.

it's not that I think that this forum is greater than Jesus, it's not that I don't think that you should defend your faith.

it's simple, if you start trouble on another website and try to organise that trouble from here in the same way that they do on 4chan then you'll be banned.

feel free to sign up to whatever site you like to make your beliefs known, but if you start a thread (or make a post) trying to organise a raid on another forum, attacking someone else's beliefs try to arrange for loads of spam on another place then you'll be banned.

it's not even that I think that these people are right, or that their beliefs are justified, or that the joke is funny...

just that starting a war is not a fun thing to do, and I don't want to have to clean up the mess if anyone else decides to bring the war here.

it's simple, if you start trouble on another website and try to organise that trouble from here in the same way that they do on 4chan then you'll be banned.

Amen Brother. You see, plotting like that leaves traces...

I would be a liar if I said Jesus & I haven't been following this thread since its beginning. It's fun to see how people never seem to read the previous post, and decide it's time for "trolling".

Fortunately for you, we don't invade other sites. Jesus would not approve. We talk amongst ourselves, praising Him, and we take the Bible word for word. It may seem a bit strange, and it may offend, but that's what we do.

You peeps are on a computer forum, you should know how it works. ;)

Yours in Christ,

Wide-Open

it's not that I don't care what your beliefs are.

it's not that I think that this forum is greater than Jesus, it's not that I don't think that you should defend your faith.

feel free to sign up to whatever site you like to make your beliefs known, but if you start a thread (or make a post) trying to organise a raid on another forum, attacking someone else's beliefs try to arrange for loads of spam on another place then you'll be banned.

it's not even that I think that these people are right, or that their beliefs are justified, or that the joke is funny...

just that starting a war is not a fun thing to do, and I don't want to have to clean up the mess if anyone else decides to bring the war here.

I agree 100% with this , if you would like to plan a "raid" then do so via your IM client dont leave evidence of it in an open forum

Back
Top Bottom