All Religious And Non Look At This!

who the hell could possibly think that skittles are anything but sweets this forum just baffles me not this one the landoverbaptist one.

OMG!!!:eek:

I am almost tempted to sign up with the name Eveispissed.:D

go for it :)

we can go over there and create major anti religion grief and those that are religious can try and back up what they say.
i cant remember the persons name but there's one guy over there thats more offensive than the rest he's the guy with the shades and the beard he seems to be the daddy of the forum.
and the bob4god prat also needs cleansing but not of the religious kind id love to give him colonic irigation thats bound to make him go oh my god oh my god etc he might even enjoy it.

lol, and I pretty much called the whole forum Gay too...

Had to do it twice...

You all are the women haters, so wouldn't the rainbow be like, your symbol? The rainbow is usually in gay parades and stuff too. Ironic?

I will be banned very soon.

It's amazing how vile people can get. Are they that gone from reality. then it makes you think this stuff is so bad they have to be joking. i swear one guy looks like a nazi in his avatar.

I don't think you can have that much time spent on a forum like for a joke that no one will laugh at...

Back
Top Bottom