Car Thread!

Took some rolling shots with my friend's relatively new Nikon D90. Managed to get my dad's Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC that day too (with his permission of course). I'll post up rolling shots with my E36 later.

Thanks! Here's one of the rolling shots with my 325i. My blog has also been updated by the way. Just thought I'd put that out there... :p

ughhh I HAVE to get a nice camera! Awesome pics! What do you think about the D90? Would you recommend it?

Man! I'm going to have to try some rolling shots. They look so cool!

Do it! It's really fun and if you're into photography it's a great way to expand your portfolio.

ughhh I HAVE to get a nice camera! Awesome pics! What do you think about the D90? Would you recommend it?

Thanks! Yeah, I'd definitely recommend it. It's pretty expensive (around $800+) but it's a great camera. Very sturdy and the quality of the photos are amazing, not to mention the plethora of features it has.

my GF is going to the Art Institute in Pittsburgh atm an she is looking to get a D60 or D90 cam, an i can c why! pay better then anything my 7.1 SD 1000 could do, lol

Washed waxed and polished!! Took a good 2 hrs for everything. Worth it, new things on it, switched out the parking lights from blue to some white 19 SMT LED's on the runing lights and changed out my LED Foglights to VRD Foglights.

IMG_3789.jpg

Oh, be quiet. You're just jealous :p.
What happened to your other avatar? I grew fond of correlating it to your name.

You know what's really good. Clay bar. Does wonders for paint.
Work in this order
Wash with a good microfiber cloth.
Clay bar with a real clay bar.
Meguiars Ultimate Compound
Meguiars NXT Tech Wax 2.0.

And it will shine like crazy. A good rotary or DA buffer with that Ultimate compound does wonders too.
That Carnuba cleaner wax only lasts for like a week or two anyway. A good coat of wax will feel wet almost to the touch, and if you set anything on it, it will slide right off.

Oh, be quiet. You're just jealous :p.
What happened to your other avatar? I grew fond of correlating it to your name.

I think it's just because my laptop's resolution is so crappy that it's just ginormous. :/

Yeah, replaced it with Strahovski. :D

Back
Top Bottom