All Religious And Non Look At This!

I posted in that thread. Twice now. Some of you should jump in and check it out and back me up maybe, haha.

I posted in that thread. Twice now. Some of you should jump in and check it out and back me up maybe, haha.

what name did you use over there?

some disturbing responses from people it seems as if they all believe they are right and everyone is wrong, parody or not it was pretty weird.

Matt

superman22x. It's on the last page of that thread.

I've also read ARs post. But I've backed you up there. User is "LBCwill-burn-in-hell" :D

Hahaha. That was quick with in the 30 seconds I took to write this, they've deleted my post and account. Superman, if you've still got your account, you should ask them if they are scared of what I wrote. Cuz I talked about how they are fraud and linked to the Wiki page and talked about how they are atheists and linked to this page.

EDIT: This is what I posted:
"Wow. You all are so full of crap it's unbelievable. I'm embarrassed that there are people out there like you that even call yourself Christians. Superman is correct; you'll be the ones burning in hell.

I also like how "into" your whole "fake church" thing you are. F-in losers. Or should I say Atheists? Go crawl in a hole and die by yourself, before I am the one who puts you out of your misery for you. "

Prize please.:D

Do I still get a cookie for answering the trick question? :D

Vampist gets extra credit for creativeness, as does dude for actually trying. But since nobody really found it, you get this:

boobyprize1ed1.jpg

I got into a fight with some hardcore christian. He got punched and I told him to "turn the other cheek." I actually felt bad for him. Even though he did call my date a tramp and told her she was going to hell.

Back
Top Bottom