All Religious And Non Look At This!

Landover Baptist Church: It's a Parody, folks

Landover Baptist Church is the brain child of Chris Harper who, as a young man, was expelled three weeks before graduation from Liberty College, a Chrisitan college that was founded in the early 1970s by by Jerry Falwell who was also the Senior Pastor of Thomas Road Baptist Church. Harper was allegedly expelled for producing a satirical radio show which the administrators of the college found highly offensive.

The harm comes about not because Landover Baptist Church's main website is a parody of Christian values, but because the group also has a very popular forum called Landover Baptist Church Forums. Many people who consider themselves to be Christians join, not realizing that the whole thing is a mockery of them and their belief system. Every new member who joins is classified as Unsaved Trash, Under Investigation.

Landover Baptist Church - Wikipedia

ffbanner-1.jpg

Look at that guys sig. Would Jesus buy a gun? I think not. Enough said for that site

Wow... That is just dumb..
I hold the door for any and everyone women.
Say please, thank you and excuse me.
If I seen a man hit a women for any reason I would drop him to the ground in an instant. I don't care what she did or said. You just don't do that.

Heck.. If women are below men, why did God give women the power to bare children?

That thread is sad and fails biblically on sooooo many levels..

Someone should have pointed out how "inferior" women must be, considering all the women God used throughout the bible (Over 160 different women are named, such as Deborah, Ruth, Rachel, Ester, Rahab, Hannah, Abigail, Elizabeth, Mary, etc).

This is wierd... I'm going to post even though I read your other responce AR. I am going to see what they say to what I have to say...

Back
Top Bottom