All Religious And Non Look At This!

I have no words to describe how disgusting that is and how embarrassed that makes me feel being a Christian right at the moment. Wow. I'm seriously speechless.

same here, and i also thought those forums looked very similar to these forums..

ah ic its vbulletin, vbulletin i'm disapointed in you for letting that stuff up...

Wow check out the women who spoke back and said that women are equal, she got banned for it.

LOL just looking at his sig makes me laugh! hahahahah he says he LOL LOL LOL religious LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! hahahahha he's here promoting gun usage to kill when it say's in the bible thou shall not kill!!!!!!! that forum is ridiculous and those type of religious people disgust me, they make the real ones look bad

Same software but that's where it ends. The guys and gals here have better sense than to get drawn in to such rabble.
You have to keep in mind a couple of things.
One is that the Bible is a very old document containing stories and text of how life was back then. Not as it is now. To strike your wife is just wrong and even more so if she is with child. I have worked with and for women most of my adult life. Nothing wrong with that. Some are pretty sharp at what they do and are good people to boot.
The other thing is that this is the internet. Fools and idiots hide behind the anonymity of the net. They would be is serious deep shit if they ever met me and did something harmful to a woman in my presence. I being born and raised in the true south have a perspective of it is my honor bound duty to rise to their defense.
A man is not a man that would claim his wife as property and do harm to her. A wife is a mate, companion, best friend, mother to your children, lover, not property.
"sigh" Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be human...

same here, and i also thought those forums looked very similar to these forums..

ah ic its vbulletin, vbulletin i'm disapointed in you for letting that stuff up...

They don't have any say in how it's used. It's up to others to keep watch on them.

i agree, my co-worker is a female and is probably 20x smarter than me, what i dont understand is where in the bible does it say anything near what these people are saying???

i agree, my co-worker is a female and is probably 20x smarter than me, what i dont understand is where in the bible does it say anything near what these people are saying???

A lot of it is taken out of context and is open to interpretation, too. A lot of the controversy is kind what Seti talked about...being that the book was written so long ago. The way in which is was written (old style words and such) makes it that much more open to interpretation.

All in all, those people on that forum are pathetic. And the main guy is supposedly a PASTOR! Pff on that. If I met him, he'd better start prayin'.

Either way you look at it, in whatever context, it is still looking upon women as being of lower value than man. If I'd talked to my mother with that kind of attitude as a kid she would have slapped the shit out of me and set me straight. Those guys are dumbasses.

Nothing in the Bible says to think for yourself. That's what Pastors are for.

Lol.

Back
Top Bottom