Gallery: Cases

I wonder if I can fit them all down there. I'll try it out.

Edit: I tried it, it's a bit cleaner, but not pic worthy lol. Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem. It helps to have a modular power supply.

Here's an old pic, but nothing's really changed down there.

IMG_3196.jpg

No problem. It helps to have a modular power supply.

Here's an old pic, but nothing's really changed down there.

IMG_3196.jpg

I have always loved your case management skills :D

But, you know, I think I prefer the way Culexor ran his SATA cables. Don't get me wrong, yours like nice and clean, but I think it looks a little odd since they are the only things running right there. I like how he folded his right behind the MB tray and down. Idk, I guess to me, it looks like better. But then again, I'm also known to have a mild case of OCD every now and then :D :D

Thanks. It would look so much better If I sleeved all the fan wires, but I doubt I would ever get around to it.

It does look better, I didn't think of it when I ran my cables. I'll do it when I stop being lazy lol.

I'm going to be building a HTPC or JAC in to a server case next couple of weeks. You talk about a major pain to get the wiring out of the way. Should be fun.

It may be a bit more difficult for Cabbs to do what I did because his SATA plugs aren't oriented the same way mine are. Mine are like this:
[][][][]
While Cabbs' is like this:
[]
[]
[]
[]

With my plugs being the way that they are, it is easier to overlap my cables thus making it appear that there is only one cable being run off of the motherboard. Knowing Cabbs, he will work up some kind of magic and make it look phenomenal (and make me jealous). His may look a bit cleaner though, since the cables are coming out at a different angle than mine are so there is less bending of the SATA cables.

I really want a modular PSU, but I spent so much money on the one I have now and I don't want to throw it in my box-o-parts since it's by far the best PSU I've ever had.

one of these days i might stop being lazy and properly run my cables in a nice way. And yes, Cabbs you're right..it does help to have a modular power supply. I wish I had one.

Also it's messed, as Rohan discovered, you have to use a dremel to remove a chunk of metal to be able to run cables behind the Mobo on a coolermaster stacker 830. That is definitely wtf. I don't know how they got that so wrong.

Also it's messed, as Rohan discovered, you have to use a dremel to remove a chunk of metal to be able to run cables behind the Mobo on a coolermaster stacker 830. That is definitely wtf. I don't know how they got that so wrong.

That was the second reason why I sold my Cosmos. The first being the lack of airflow. I just cut a 2 inch square out of my Stacker. The cables route beautifully. I would have to say it's the best case I've ever worked with and I've owned quite a few, haha. I'm indecisive.

Back
Top Bottom