Gallery: Cases

Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Petra's is guaranteed to have the real ones too, not the knockoffs. They order direct from Yate Loon.

I got my longer SATA cables in today:
CIMG0765.jpg

Thanks. Someone suggested to me (on another forum) that I should get some kind of plate to cover up the psu bay so you can't see that mess of cables (that I can't do anything about). I'm considering it, but it's not like you can see it through the side window on the case (since it only shows the top 'chamber' of the case). I'll probably leave it the way it is, just because it's less work lol.

looks cool but i think the upside down ness would bug me no offense

im going to be getting a 2nd GTX 260 should be here sometime this upcoming week then im going to order a sli mobo so ill take pics of it when its all done :)

I just put my wires in the little space under the power supply since my PSU doesn't get air from down there, but from the front.

I just put my wires in the little space under the power supply since my PSU doesn't get air from down there, but from the front.
I wonder if I can fit them all down there. I'll try it out.

Edit: I tried it, it's a bit cleaner, but not pic worthy lol. Thanks for the suggestion.

looks cool but i think the upside down ness would bug me no offense

im going to be getting a 2nd GTX 260 should be here sometime this upcoming week then im going to order a sli mobo so ill take pics of it when its all done :)

If you sell your current board, let me know. I may be interested in a few weeks!!

@Culexor: Setup is looking nicer every time you post a new pic(s)!!!

dude 56013 id love to sell my current board once i get the new one :)
might not be getting new board until around next month though

Back
Top Bottom