Car Subwoofer

yep, its not known that much because its not sold in stores like best buy or walmart or anything but its def a GREAT brand... im going to pick RE XXX's up next :D planning on pushing 4-5k watts rms :D

Do it right and go with the 05's reconed.

Not that it matters, I still havent seen pics of your current set up, and who knows if you know how to do 5k correctly.

However, on the off chance you do it ALL correctly, buy sundown audio for amps. Straight legit power.

I still want pictures of what you claim to have now.

I mean do you realize the thousands you will spend to do a 5k set up? Do you realize the fucking airspace you need to be doing that many watts with XXX's? I mean thats competition. People wall off SUVs for setups like that. I cant wait to see you build that :rolleyes:

have you atleast heard of FI audio?

I have.

I like how almost all of the car audio/video posts turn in to a Fanatic4Christ v ArrizX thread-jacking battle. :rolleyes:

As for me, I'm still sticking to what I recommended earlier. The OP can do whatever he wants...if he wants to buy off of eBay...go right ahead.

as I SAID i sold EVERYTHING, i have one of the boxes and one of the subwoofers left... right now i have 450watts rms in my car... i can show pictures of the wiring, battery, and alternator if you'd like? also the big 3 lol

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

happy?

I spy intake and a header. Hiding anything else, or is it just bolt-on like my car?

F4C: I hope you know you don't need 2 ground wires from your battery... :rolleyes:

Anyways....this thread has gone slightly downhill.

F4C: I hope you know you don't need 2 ground wires from your battery... :rolleyes:

Anyways....this thread has gone slightly downhill.

dude_56013: i hope you know that you leave the original wire there while upgrading with another wire... its just more wire just like having a thicker wire! :rolleyes:

Nice, I wanna see that when you get it.

yeah i still have to do a compression check before anything is done, but if all checks out good i'll end up doing in with-in a couple of months

dude_56013: i hope you know that you leave the original wire there while upgrading with another wire... its just more wire just like having a thicker wire! :rolleyes:

yeah i still have to do a compression check before anything is done, but if all checks out good i'll end up doing in with-in a couple of months

Yes and you obviously completed that upgrade now haven't you? So you can take the stock one off.

Back
Top Bottom