Rip and Play help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I need help with two things if anyone can give it.

I am using Media Player Classic Houme to Play every File Audio and Video and DVD.

In the Settings for what Files do you want the Player to Play I selected ALL Files.

And whenever I click on a WAVE File or an MP3 File and window comes up that says for me to pick what Program I want to plaay it with.

But if I open the Media Player and go to File then open and look for the File it will play it no prablems.

So if I click on a File I have to tell it to open with Media Player but if I open it in Media Player NO prablem why?????

And two
I am usaing Audio Grabber and it works good but all my Files encode to WAV Files now I know I can have them go right to MP3 Files when it rips them but should I go right to mp3 or go to WAV first and then turn it to
MP3?????

You should be able to right click the WAV and MP3 files and select the default program to open it with.

If you're just going to convert the WAV to an MP3 anyway, save a step (and space) and just have Audio Grabber encode them to a high quality MP3.

Hi-Q 'compressed' MP3? :rolleyes:

Windows is just asking what program you want to play the files. Once you choose the program you want it will automatically load when you click on the file in the future.

Its not a bad idea to grab and store the files as a .wav file. You can make many copies from the .wav file without degradation. Only convert the file to MP3 when you have to but make sure you keep a copy of the .wav file for future copies.

Back
Top Bottom