iPhone 3Gs

is there realy even a need for 16GBs?
i ppl that dont even fill half there 8gb iphone...

I can fill up an electronics that supports music and video pretty easily. My 8GB Zune, and 12GB worth of Memstick pro Duo filled of stuff for my PSP. Plus, the lowest iPhone 3Gs is an 16GB.

If money is not a problem then why doesn't he want a contract?

I think he doesnt want to get tied down or something. He kind of comes and goes from here and China, so their family sometimes cancel every service like phone, and internet, and just rent the house out while they are gone. My aunt just recently left, and not coming back for another 2 years, and my cousin (the one buying the phone) is going back to China in a few months. I don't really know, but all he told me was that he wanted an iPhone 3Gs with no contract, and where to get one.

Yeah i just got my lot of iphones 3gs yesterday trying to crack the firmware now. Haha tryin to be really careful on this 700 dollar phone. I got 6 16GB (3 white 3 black) and 8 (4 and 4 repectively) trying to unlock them this weekend.

Oh and I filled my 8GB up fast. With Apps Music Movies Pictures Voice Memo's etc.

How do you actually unlock an iPhone?
I think he wants to unlock his phone so he can use it in China. Unless that's impossible, or does he not need to?

How do you actually unlock an iPhone?
I think he wants to unlock his phone so he can use it in China. Unless that's impossible, or does he not need to?

There are applications online that will guide you through the unlocking process. I've done it myself, and I'm currently using my iPhone with T-Mobile.

I dont trust programs. Cuz first one i did bricked my Iphone. So I crack the firmware manually.

And he needs to unlock it to be able to use it in China, correct?

Back
Top Bottom