Car Thread!

Sheesh Cabbs, what was the Shift-Time on that 1st to 2nd transition? :p

It could have been quicker. :D

2 things:
-I saw a Saleen S7 today. The owner was pretty cool. Crazy car. Twin turbo V8, 750 horses, 0-60 in 2.8, 10.5 second 1/4 mile. Sounded amazing. There was a Viper and an SRT Challenger next to it, it made them sound like Civics. I have some crappy phone pics if you guys want to see.

-Now mine :)

2000 Audi S4, 130k miles, got it for $6500. List was $8500. Has a new ECU already for some extra power. Looking at getting a turboback exhaust soonish. Right now I really just need to get it inspected, insured, and registered so I can actually drive it around. Then fix up some little things and clean it up. More to comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice, I like those B5 S4's.

Here a shot of my ride. Horriable camera and the car itself was really dirty.

1992 Camaro Z28 - Runs A High 13 on a N/A 305 TPI/Auto Setup! You Don't Know How Hard That Is To Pull Off!

l_06014cd2b44544b191b7989494bd4ccf.jpg
I want to get one of those some day. I really like them.

Here a shot of my ride. Horriable camera and the car itself was really dirty.

1992 Camaro Z28 - Runs A High 13 on a N/A 305 TPI/Auto Setup! You Don't Know How Hard That Is To Pull Off!

l_06014cd2b44544b191b7989494bd4ccf.jpg

I'm not a fan of white, but I love Camaros. It's definitely a sharp looking car, you've got there.

I've got a red '84 Z-28 w/ T-Tops. A great cruiser! 305 HO, 5-speed manual. Completely rebuilt motor all chromed out with Edelbrock and a 4" cowl hood. Also have redone much of the interior. Next thing on the list is a fresh paint job. I'm thinking black, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe a darker red.

It actually used to be a lot nicer. I had 2 people wreck into it and my dad hit another car with it! 3 "accidents" and none of them were my fault!

My car used to be a cruiser 'till it got ugly. So I tore it down, added aluminum corvette heads and some other goodies. Shaved off some weight and itcurrently runs high 13s from 5.0L of underdog power! muahahah!

Took some rolling shots with my friend's relatively new Nikon D90. Managed to get my dad's Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC that day too (with his permission of course). I'll post up rolling shots with my E36 later.

DSC_3562-1.jpg

Took some rolling shots with my friend's relatively new Nikon D90. Managed to get my dad's Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC that day too (with his permission of course). I'll post up rolling shots with my E36 later.

Wow! That is a killer photograph!

Thanks! Here's one of the rolling shots with my 325i. My blog has also been updated by the way. Just thought I'd put that out there... :p

DSC_3441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom