Random Chit Chat

The class I took in college only taught me up to arrays, and stopped where I actually wanted to learn (OOP). So I decided to buy a book and learn it over summer.
My teacher said the next class uses Visual basics, and that is where they will teach me OOP.

FML. So idk if any of you remember the thread about me having to get my plasma repaired by samsung or whatever. But here's what went on today. The D-bag at the service center FINALLY called (was supposed to call LAST Friday) and said he's calling Samsung to decline the repair because he's 40 miles away and can't do it that far away. So I have yet to call Samsung and figure out WTF they want me to do know. God. They could just send me a brand new one right about now.

So pissed right about now...

Yeah, I don't really trust repair services, most of the time, they either don't come, don't fix, or does a crappy job. There are some that are good, but most is not, it's kind of a way for a company to make money. Hope you have better luck.

I'm looking to buy an new USB Flash drive. Any recommendations?
And whats the difference between the Single channel flash drives, and Dual channel flash drives?
18 more days till I get SFIV.

I'm looking to buy an new USB Flash drive. Any recommendations?
And whats the difference between the Single channel flash drives, and Dual channel flash drives?
18 more days till I get SFIV.

I'm just *assuming* you get twice the transfer speed, but I'm probably wrong.

Are you looking for speed, Teny, or does it just need to be a certain size?

I want an USB flash that has an good speed for small files and big files. I don't want on that is very good at big files, but bad on smaller files, and vice versa. I don't really care for size as they usually have an variable sizes.
Any difference in durability? Like one USB flash can last longer than others, and wont get damaged as easily if something were to happen while transferring and etc.

Back
Top Bottom