Getting New Phone

My mom just got her iPhone 3G (not S) in the mail today. I was eligible for an upgrade, and she took it. But the funny thing is that I was eligible for an upgrade no more than 4 months ago. I just checked my AT&T bill, and I'm still eligible for a new phone lol. I may buy myself an iPhone while I can. I wonder why my I'm still eligible. I think it's because I haven't used the new sim cards they give when I get a new phone. When I got my new phone in Jan/Feb, I never turned it on and sold it on ebay right away, threw the sim card away. For my mom's new phone, I just put her old one in the iPhone and I'm throwing away the new card they gave her (supposed to be for my line on the plan anyways).

lol doesnt it have like 75k text message's storage? lol i'll get it for only that reason because i HATE having to delete messages... how much do you guys pay for your phone per month? i pay 40 for unlimited everything and have a samsung messager but im thinking about switching to ATT just for that phone =P

i pay 100 for everything which includes

3G data
unlimited txt messages
unlimited talk
unlimited mobile to mobile
Unlimited MMS
unlimited Data Plan
:)
GPS n what not

I dont pay for my phone, my parents are the one who pays since they want me to have a phone. But if I were to pay, it would be $10 since its the family plan. I dont need all those unlimited stuff.

I dont mind tho. Its like when I look at it n the sense that I pay 1200 dollars a year I wanna slap myself. But monthly its not that bad. Because I get payed weekly. (250 dollars) so I just got n the routine of putting about 100 in my savings a week. For gas (20 a week) and (25 a week) for iphone so by end of the month i've accumulated 100 dollars easy. And it makes me feel like I havent lost anything.

Back
Top Bottom