Getting New Phone

Congrats Ron. I am still waiting for Cell Phones to do my Laundry before I upgrade, until then I use them just for phone calls lol

haha clever. Well actually to be honest I end up making quite a bit of money off of this.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=iphone+3g+s&_sacat=See-All-Categories
I already have 4 confirmed orders. At 860 dollars. Me n my family are buying a lot of them. Phones are 700 dollars If you just buy the phone yourself. Once we unlock them jump to a grand easy. Which is quite absurd to think that you spend a grand on a phone. But w.e its there money. So i should be able to get 2 to 300 dollars proffit per phone. Like i said I've sold 4 already. so thats over a grand already.

Its really fun haha.
Cuz believe me, i most definitely would not be spending 300 dollars on a phone. If it werent for this.

thats whats in my possession now. First gen iPhone good 'ol edge haha.

haha clever. Well actually to be honest I end up making quite a bit of money off of this.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=iphone+3g+s&_sacat=See-All-Categories
I already have 4 confirmed orders. At 860 dollars. Me n my family are buying a lot of them. Phones are 700 dollars If you just buy the phone yourself. Once we unlock them jump to a grand easy. Which is quite absurd to think that you spend a grand on a phone. But w.e its there money. So i should be able to get 2 to 300 dollars proffit per phone. Like i said I've sold 4 already. so thats over a grand already.

Its really fun haha.
Cuz believe me, i most definitely would not be spending 300 dollars on a phone. If it werent for this.

Oh my.. Wow.. People are just so ridiculous.. It reminds me of the ps3 launch..

they really are ridiculous. but i would be a fool to at least not try to take advantage of it n rohan i will def let u no in teh next day or so. im still on the edge about selling it or not.

they really are ridiculous. but i would be a fool to at least not try to take advantage of it n rohan i will def let u no in teh next day or so. im still on the edge about selling it or not.

Okay, I need a new phone. I don't have a lot of cash, but I can do a trade with some cash on top.

roahn id prolly sell it for 50 or so. if that sounds good. im not sure yet tho

Back
Top Bottom