We are SCREWED!

poor moon....I don't think I like this much to be honest. I think they could find better ways to look into the moon instead of blowing a giant hole in it. Sure, it has a lot of blemishes, but that doesn't mean we should be blowing a huge hole in it ourselves.

Won't that screw up the gravitational field? Why not just land on the moon and dig instead?

Yeah thats what im worried about! Although lets hope NASA Know what they are doing.It could actually looks cool for parts of the moon to fly off in the night sky :p

Why? Don't we have better things to do?

Obviously not :D

Oh ok so no one is allowed to attack another country.. Yet a COMPANY can attack a moon. Alrighty.

Yeah thats what im worried about! Although lets hope NASA Know what they are doing.It could actually looks cool for parts of the moon to fly off in the night sky :p

Until parts of the moon started to fall onto Earth, and force us to live underground or hide. Like The Time Machine movie.

I honestly don't see the point in this. Like Teny suggested, we could just dig for frozen dihydrogen monoxide :)D). Supposedly we're going to resume manned moon flights soon, with walks starting again in 2018 if I'm not mistaken. I also saw plans for a "moon base."

I say get mining equipment that can work in zero gravity/ zero oxygen environments and have at it. Just like underground coal mining here on earth, only different and hundreds of times more dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom