iPhone 3Gs

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My cousin wants to get an iPhone 3Gs, I'm pretty sure its sold out at most places, but I was thinking of ordering one from AT&T or the Apple store. But the only ones I can find are the ones that have contracts. But my cousin doesn't want a contract. I know, and he knows it will cost $599 for an 16GB Iphone 3Gs. That's a lot of money, I know, but his parents have an restaurant in China that gets quite good business, so money is not a problem for them.

How do I order an iPhone 3Gs without the contract? do i just go to a Apple or AT&T store, and tell them about no contract and ask them to place an order or what?

So, what if you still aren't eligible for our best upgrade pricing and you still want iPhone 3G S now? You do have options:

* You may qualify for the iPhone 3G S early upgrade price of $399 (16GB) or $499 (32GB).
* You can pay full retail—and not have to sign a 2-year contract—at $599 (16GB) or $699 (32GB).

From AT&T.
Unless this is old, and they changed it.

You'll have to go to your local AT&T or Apple store to get one then, or you might be able to call them up and ask. According to that, if you pay $599 or $699, you don't need to sign a contract, but if you want to pay $200 dollars less for the phone, you do have to sign a contract. Crazy prices....

Well, we're going to an AT&T store this Sunday and ask.

is there realy even a need for 16GBs?
i ppl that dont even fill half there 8gb iphone...

Really?

I would have no problem filling up 8gb's. I have like 30Gb's of music that If you use your Iphone like an Ipod than its easy to fill up. Not to mention the Apps, pictures, and other stuff you store on there. I know its only a phone but with the technology now you can fill that up pretty easy. I don't have an Iphone so I don't really know what else you can put on them but im sure you can have games and all kinds of other crap on there. 16gb really isnt alot when you think about it.

Back
Top Bottom