Yay Os Wars

Looking back, it's funny how close I was to the release date of Mac OS 10.5. According to my email, I purchased the MacBook on September 21, 2007. Mac OS Leopard was released on October 26, 2007.

lol that is close. I think that most people have windows cause thats wat all the pre-made comp companies put on the computer.

I think that most people have windows cause thats wat all the pre-made comp companies put on the computer.

Not all, but most. There aren't many mainstream alternatives (besides Ubuntu) for the mainstream market.

One thing you gotta hand to Apple is the overall user experience. After registering my notebook during the initial start up, I immediately got this message in my email.

00000050.png

A few days later, I received this.

00000051.png

They definitely make you feel good as a user.

Windows makes you feel welcomed tooo!!!

bsod.jpg

omg haha very nice^^

I'd have to say I enjoy Windows the most, not because of the OS (I would prefer Unbuntu) but because of the apps I can run.

I used to use a Power book full time and do enjoy the Mac OS X it runs perfectly still and I've had it since 9th grade (freshman in college)but the lack of some apps for games (pretty big gamer I'd say) keeps me from it all the time

Linux is a great OS and I love the customization, but heh just the lack of some apps kills it for me. I will try to get around this in the future I just don't have the time now >.<

At least make it a tough choice between windows and linux, switch vista for Windows 7...

out of the current choices, Linux is an easy pick.

Back
Top Bottom