Yay Os Wars

there is no 15" Macbook, do u mean pro?

Yeah, I guess so. It doesn't really make a difference to me. Here's a screen shot.

00000049.png

Nice specs, for a mac:D
Vampist did u know that at apple hq in San Fran. the Color code each building w/ a apple color, so there acually is a orange apple lol

Ok man chill out im stil joking, it's prob. still fast as heck cause macs r natural fast

vampist which version of linux do u have?

The major flaw with Linux is the fact that it's not polished enough for the mainstream market. You need to have some decent knowledge regarding computers in order to fully take advantage of the operating system.

I got Ubuntu 9.04 too. Compizconfig-settings-manager was crazy to install for me, took forever, but I got it:D
I view Linux as a fun computer challenge

The major flaw with Linux is the fact that it's not polished enough for the mainstream market. You need to have some decent knowledge regarding computers in order to fully take advantage of the operating system.

That is very true! I've said more than once that I wasn't going to pay for an OS again and Linux was the way to go, then after a period of intense Linux study and several installs, I get lazy and start running WinDoze again.

Back
Top Bottom