protection suite

ringtemek

Daemon Poster
What would be the best paid protection suite for protecting a computer with 3 at least key codes

What would be the best paid protection suite for protecting a computer with 3 at least key codes

Are you talking about Antivirus/Antispyware software? If you are, go for ESET Smart Security if you are looking for the best paid software suite. It has excellent protection against spyware and viruses, and comes with a nice firewall as well.

The features i'd like are a firewall, anti-spyware, anti-virus, anti-rootkit, anti-spam, and something that would clean windows temp files, and app temp file. I would also like it to update daily with the latest viruses,spyware, etc.

Are you talking about Antivirus/Antispyware software? If you are, go for ESET Smart Security if you are looking for the best paid software suite. It has excellent protection against spyware and viruses, and comes with a nice firewall as well.

Except when it turns red. :mad:

Well... I guess the best I can do is tell you what I use.. Now this may be.. Overboard.. But hey. I have yet to get a full fledged virus.

KeyScrambler
Uniblue - SpeedUpMyPc 2009
Uniblue - RegistryBooster
Uniblue - DriverScanner 2009
AVG Anti-Virus - Free
SpyBot Search and Destroy
Windows Firewall
Linksys WRT54G Router/Firewall

This is my setup:

Eset Smart Security- viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, rootkits and other Internet threats, Plus Firewall.
Malwarebytes- Anti-malware program that I run every couple of weeks for extra protection.
Ccleaner- Optimization and cleaning tool.

Back
Top Bottom