Windows Vista Home Premium OEMAct HP OS Download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDFresh

Solid State Member
I have a clients HP computer that has no Vista CD. I have a valid key that came with the machine. Anyone know where I can Download or get a copy of the OS?

I hear it has to be version from HP?

This is the OS: Windows Vista Home Premium OEMAct HP

Thanks

PS> I also posted a Thread in Computer software. I hope two posts are ok? If not please advise and I will delete one.

If you have a valid CD Key. You could find a download online.

Maybe a torrent or something. Borrow someones and use your key.

Search a torrent site. (*****) I recommend.

Or you could use this.

Oh boy...

About the two threads, you are getting a lot of replies in this, no need for a duplicate thread so I'm going to close it.

ZackN: Not much on those sites. And the file sizes are not right. They are saying full DL is 500 MB. To me that's a bit small for an OS.

Also I called HP and they want $40 for the 4 DVD OS pack. So I'm trying to find it online.

Who knows, I might just have to get them from HP.

Thanks so far everyone for your feedback.

DD

ZackN: Not much on those sites. And the file sizes are not right. They are saying full DL is 500 MB. To me that's a bit small for an OS.

Also I called HP and they want $40 for the 4 DVD OS pack. So I'm trying to find it online.

Who knows, I might just have to get them from HP.

Thanks so far everyone for your feedback.

DD

Thats a correct size DDFresh.

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

I will check it out.

Another question is. If I put Win XP on it even though there are no Vista drivers for this machine do you think it will run ok?

Thanks
DD

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

I will check it out.

Another question is. If I put Win XP on it even though there are no Vista drivers for this machine do you think it will run ok?

Thanks
DD

After installing the correct drivers, just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom