Best Gaming Laptop

So, Atomic. Can you please answer my question? Is the Acer laptop I chose a good deal?

TBH, the Acer you originally posted was the best, so far. Good price, good hardware. I don't like AMD's in laptops because they run really hot to boot. And the HP from TD is a bit slower than the Acer for more money.

TBH, the Acer you originally posted was the best, so far. Good price, good hardware. I don't like AMD's in laptops because they run really hot to boot. And the HP from TD is a bit slower than the Acer for more money.

Yeah, but that refurbished HP is a lot cheaper. I'm focused more on my wallet than performance now. I want to find that sweet spot between the two.

how can you be focused on the wallet lmfao, have you sold the Q66 G0, the 750i, and the RAM? I know you sold the I7 so that's an extra 1k right there.

Besides, it's 799 for the Acer, 779 for the HP DV7. :confused: 20 dollars?
EDIT2: They're both DV7's :F. The Intel DV7 is 779.

Really, Rohan...I know that you will want to save some money, but don't make a purchase you will regret.

how can you be focused on the wallet lmfao, have you sold the Q66 G0, the 750i, and the RAM? I know you sold the I7 so that's an extra 1k right there.

Besides, it's 799 for the Acer, 779 for the HP DV7. :confused: 20 dollars?

I haven't sold my Q6600. I only sold the processor, RAM and mainboard. I can't spend all of the money I have. I need it for college too. Check out this laptop.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...?EdpNo=4621293&csid=ITD&body=MAIN#detailspecs

I'll give up a little performance to save me $200+.

I have a HP DV6 with a TurionX2 @ 1.6GHz. I upgraded the RAM to Corsair DDR2-533 and 2Gb of it. I'm not terribly impressived overall, but it gets the mobile job done. I would just stay away from low end Vista OS's. If you can help it, go with Se7en or even XP Pro.

Like the other guy said, that proccecer is a bit weak man, everything else is spot on.

Back
Top Bottom