Modo

Kage

Golden Master
MODO:

http://www.luxology.com/whatismodo/

401 has just been released for me, and just finished downloading it. The content torrent is still downloading, but should be done in approx... 6 hours... damn it...

Seems to be an amazing 3D package (an all in one), and so I can't wait to start learning it. It'll be different to Max, I know that, so I won't just jump into it, but it seems to offer some features that blow Max away.

Its a lot cheaper compared to other 3D packages. For me, it rounded up to £483, so I better get my money's worth out of it :p

For all you modelling dudes out there, I suggest you try the free trial of 401 when its released, probably in the next day or so.
I had issues with running 302, which is why I can only start learning it now, after the upgrade.

teh,, I use nooby programs like Zmod1.07b. Great for here and there models for GTASA which I no longer have since my OS upgrade :F

That looks cool, I might give the trial a go just to see what its like. Have you had much experience with 3D Max?

The 401 trial probably won't be ready for a while I've heard. I said a few days, but I may have been under exagerating.

Max is what I've used for all my previous work. I just decided to try something new, and see if I can yield any speed from it

Back
Top Bottom