drivers

ndatoxicity

Daemon Poster
ok guys, i just got all my parts for my new build today...but im not going to start till like next monday the 22nd

but the thing i was wondering was...what if the drivers arent compatible with windows 7....? what do i do....?

for my dads computer, apparently everything had drivers installed because it all worked fine right away...and the driver disk didnt work with w7

Apparently, drivers should work fine.

I had a mate setup Windows 7, and he had no issues with drivers, etc.

You can grab Windows 7 drivers for your video card from Nvidia: Nvidia Driver Downloads

You may even be able to use Vista compatible drivers for some of the other components. But as Kage said, many are having great success with W7's included drivers.

All this Windows 7 talk is making me want to download it... Tempting since I have a spare 320GB drive now...

Win 7, try it you'll like it! In my latest system, I haven't had any trouble getting Win 7 drivers. All new hardware though.

Now my friends old machine running vista...32mb graphics card from 2001 - no Vista drivers, 16mb graphics card from 2000 no Vista drivers. I think he is going to downgrade to XP because of the lack of drivers for his older hardware. Of course, anyone here would just update they hardware, but most of us are computer geeks - different from a lot of conventional computer users!:rolleyes:

ok, so atomic... keep the drivers on the motherboard right? but get new ones off nvidia's site for the graphics card?

Back
Top Bottom