Random Chit Chat

I still play Runescape every other day or so for maybe 2 hours? I quite like the game play. I think people get bored of it because they try to level something and all they do is train that skill. People will train magic until they're maxed out on it. I just like to do random stuff and my skills raise as a result. I've been playing on and off for a good while now. Proud to say level 119.

I'm proud to say I've only tried to play runescape once and failed miserably.

x2.

....when I was like 14. SOOO gay. Sorry if you others like it, but I cannot stand RPGs...let alone ones with extremely crappy graphics and ones where the other people you play either a) have no life (I have a friend that's my age-18-that plays it) or b) are 13-15 years old.

x2.

....when I was like 14. SOOO gay. Sorry if you others like it, but I cannot stand RPGs...let alone ones with extremely crappy graphics and ones where the other people you play either a) have no life (I have a friend that's my age-18-that plays it) or b) are 13-15 years old.

So that leaves what? Games for people who are aged below 13 and 16/17?

So that leaves what? Games for people who are aged below 13 and 16/17?

Just exaggerating the fact that dislike it. Everyone can play whatever they want. I'm just into that really Sci-Fi stuff (of anything..movies...comics..games..anything)...so anything with magic and that kinda stuff is not appealing to me at all. IF I play a game--which is rarely--I play a racing game (which are ok, but not as good as actually doing it yourself), or an FPS (COD, FEAR, etc.) to have some action for a few minutes. Plus, one thing that attracts to me to games is graphics. Most RPGs have bad graphics because the 'worlds' are so huge. So good game play + graphics = dude is happy :D

But like I said, these are just my views on the whole situation.

teh,, I play PWNScape occasionally. I don't have much time for it with work and stuff like that, though. I'm a level 121 xD. Admittedly, I was addicted way back when in like 2004. Back when the game wasn't too tailored and you actually had to work instead of getting bored having everything done for you :S. Not a bad game, overall.

Anyone want my old rs account? 109, two 99's.. I would just like to give it to someone rather than all my addictive hard work go to waste lol...

Back
Top Bottom