Looking for a nice steering wheel for the pc

ya im just going to purchase the one month once i get my wheel, im going to order it today i think. Iracing looks like a really good game and its supposed to be like an extreme sim game with decent graphics, wish the good sim games on pc had good graphics, would add that much more realism to the game. Though that did catch me off guard, paying $15 for cars and tracks really blows so i guess im just going to purchase a 1 month and see how that goes.

how is live for speed btw ? i never really played that game but i checked it out yesterday and it seems interesting

UPDATE: k so i just ordered it with overnight shipping, should be getting the wheel sometime tomorrow.

Awesome, you're gonna love the wheel. Trust me. :)

Live for Speed is a great game. The cars aren't realistic, but the graphics are and the overall "feel" of the game is better then any other game I've ever played on the PC, period. I bought the S2 license for the game while I was in Europe and started playing on my laptop.

You can download the demo and give it a try at liveforspeed.net. It won't be nearly as good as purchasing the full game since there are great tracks and cars to try. It's really a game worth getting if you have the G25.

Awesome, you're gonna love the wheel. Trust me. :)

Live for Speed is a great game. The cars aren't realistic, but the graphics are and the overall "feel" of the game is better then any other game I've ever played on the PC, period. I bought the S2 license for the game while I was in Europe and started playing on my laptop.

You can download the demo and give it a try at liveforspeed.net. It won't be nearly as good as purchasing the full game since there are great tracks and cars to try. It's really a game worth getting if you have the G25.

ill give that demo a try tomorrow than when i get my wheel, i also got GRID and GTR evolution. I already beat GRID on the 360 but i want to beat it all over again with the wheel. Dirt is gonna be good to probably. Any racing game with a cockpit view will be good with that wheel lol :)

Very true.

Give LFS a try. I've played GTR2 and GRID and both have some sort of feel to them that really turns me off. It feels artificial to me... the physics, the engine sounds, the shifting, etc. This is solely my opinion, but LFS has the realest "feel" to it, even though it doesn't dazzle the viewer like GTR or GRID. While it might not be as "fun" at first, Live For Speed is definitely more real in my book. ;)

Chris

PS. We should race together sometime.

ya for sure man, gonna have to get used to the wheel first though. Gonna feel strange looking at a screen and turning a wheel

Back
Top Bottom