Magento software

goblin77

In Runtime
What companies supports Magento software on their servers?
I know only Simplehelix.com, do you know any others?

Did a little Google search because I don't know of any site.

Here

I see a couple that say "we support Magento on our servers".

I know that Simplehelix.com has supported Magento for a long while on their servers and they have done that all right.
No issues or glitches occur on their servers.
Support is helpful always.

Simplehelix company has Litespeed server which is stable in many ways that's why running e-commerce web site on Magento with them is a sound idea.
Besides prices are affordable and support is active.

I can name apthost.com and a2hosting.com among the providers who have included magento inside the shared hosting packages. These hosts are highly recommended for their quality and professionalism.

Magento is e-commerce software which is fast and easy to use.
Simplehelix.com has provided it on their stable servers as this application is the most usable among web masters.

I know serverpoint.com and a2hosting.com to be the most reliable companes suitable for eCommerce business due to the stability, professionalism and reasonable prices with the support of most used engines.

Magento software is considered to be one of the fastest e-commerce applications comparing it to the other ones.
Simplehelix.com supported in in the quality way and I don't think you will have any issues using them.

I see that simplehelix.com is one of the best Magento supported company and tries to find something similar to compare but failed.
Will try them.

Back
Top Bottom