LAN Party :D

I think we are mostly going to play nexuiz. I'm looking for more similar games so we don't have to buy anything. Maybe some armagaeTRON (lol i hope i spelled that right) and definitely a frets on fire tournament.

Xoxide had a lot of things, like i think i found a version of your case.

http://www.xoxide.com/bluvreclca.html

for me it is $10.36 to have it here in 1 day

Wow, not bad, but mine is definitely a different model. Plus mine has the UV.

Don't daisy chain surge protectors, you should be able to run everything on 2 circuits (you know what that is, right?). Also, I'd suggest keeping food away from computers. Have people take breaks to eat.

God gave us two hands :p

Mouse/keyboard one hand, chips the other xD

best lan games are FPS or RTS.

command and conquer for the nostalgic memories.

though I have to say the last LAN party that I actually went to was in 1997 and we were playing the original GTA,

we had BNC cables as well back then rather than RJ45...

anyway, yes, I think that the best lan games for lan parties are ones that either where you have to build and destroy so real time strategy.

or first person shooter games.

the best way to play lan games at a lan party is not to play a game that one person really likes that other don't, cause then they are markably better at said game, and whilst it's a nice challenge to play someone with a higher skill than you, it could get boring after a few hours...

that said, if I were to host a lan party now, I'd consider some old classic games like quake, (cause you can get that for free now anyways).

best lan games are FPS or RTS.

command and conquer for the nostalgic memories.

though I have to say the last LAN party that I actually went to was in 1997 and we were playing the original GTA,

we had BNC cables as well back then rather than RJ45...

anyway, yes, I think that the best lan games for lan parties are ones that either where you have to build and destroy so real time strategy.

or first person shooter games.

the best way to play lan games at a lan party is not to play a game that one person really likes that other don't, cause then they are markably better at said game, and whilst it's a nice challenge to play someone with a higher skill than you, it could get boring after a few hours...

that said, if I were to host a lan party now, I'd consider some old classic games like quake, (cause you can get that for free now anyways).

OK. Nexuiz is quake-based. How do you get quake for free though? I don't like downloading games on BT because it is illegal, and if I did, my ISP monitors all p2p activity.

Back
Top Bottom