My new case

O well. I usually run my desktop with either no case or only parts of a case. I don't even know if I have the side panel anymore. I have to open it up waaaaay too much, so I just leave it.

Yeah same here.. I mean I don't have to open it a lot.. I used to. But yeah I just leave the side panel off. I just don't bother anymore...

Okay, so with all of these grounding problems...could someone explain? Is it something to do with the fact that it's lacking metal, or is it that every component doesn't have a common intersection for a ground? Because I mean, all the components are hooked up to the PSU which has a ground...I'm just a tad bit confused...

Okay, so with all of these grounding problems...could someone explain? Is it something to do with the fact that it's lacking metal, or is it that every component doesn't have a common intersection for a ground? Because I mean, all the components are hooked up to the PSU which has a ground...I'm just a tad bit confused...

Technically the metal casing acts as a ground. But you are right. The components are all hooked up with a ground wire.

Back
Top Bottom