My new case

neat case but I don't like the lack of fan options... 4 80mm fans isnt quite enough for a high end gaming system....cool idea tho

I'm thinking about custom building an acrylic case. It'll use slightly low end parts that I have laying around to begin with. I'm thinking I'll use it as an HTPC or something like that. I'm just feeling rather crafty this summer :D I need to keep myself busssssy! Menards was so much more expensive for plexi than just getting if pre-cut online..which I thought was very odd...hmm.

I'm not a fan of the blue tint, but it's not too bad. Let us know how it turns out.

Thats a nice looking case! Are you going to put some cathode tubes in there too?

I want to, but how exactly do those work? I will decide once I see it.

dude_56013 said:
I'm not a fan of the blue tint...[/quote

I am not really either, but the picture is with tons of UV blazing at it to make it look more glowey. The only reason I got that one is because of the UV that would make the blue actually glow in the dark.

But yeah, we'll see when it comes.

cool looking case, but like mentioned above...the cooling wouldn't be very good. Otherwise, for a show and tell rig, the case is great! definitely something you could put together to show off with.

I wouldn't sli in that thing tho lol...could be looking at some serious high temps lol

Has anyone ever heard of an acrylic case getting so hot that it melts a little?

AHHHH i was just wondering because acrylic is a type of plastic and plastic eventually melts under high degrees of temperature.

Back
Top Bottom