Random Chit Chat

If she is drinking a lot and can't stop i would try to prevent her from becoming an alcoholic at this point.

Counseling or AA

Believe me, i know what alcohol can do to a person....
Yeah, we were in a meeting on our mission trip. It was a NA/AA meeting. Not officially AA, but it was similar. That's when she broke down, and told her story, after listening to all the people off the streets of Detroit tell theirs. It has been a week, and she cried a couple days after telling her story while I was with her on mission, and now that she is back, her mom has been a bitch, but idk if she has drank again. I will see her friday, and talk to her then in person, and see how she is doing...

Yeah, I am bored fighting friends and family on the 360 version, I want the PC version so I can play online for free.

Oh lol.

I was never a fan of the fighting genre

something about fighting and not having any benefit from it like in RPG's you level up and get better, while in fighting ones you just button smash lol

Oh lol.

I was never a fan of the fighting genre

something about fighting and not having any benefit from it like in RPG's you level up and get better, while in fighting ones you just button smash lol

Wait... Lemme... wait.. wait... You play runescape don't you.

RPG button mashes too, especially action RPGs.
Fighting games requires skill when fighting more advanced players, button mashing can only go so far.
Im a fan of both genre nonetheless. But there aren't much good RPGs out this year...

Back
Top Bottom