Random Chit Chat

Looking at potentially selling a site i bought for $45 for $400, any tips you guys have to close business deals?
(serious and funny advice welcome)

'Sup guys, just sold my beemer.

Alvino would probably know this, but isn't the politically correct term a "bimmer"? I could've sworn it was...I remember googling it a long time ago. Granted, I still say beamer. Bimmer just sounds funny.

Ok so im riding my bicycle today down a main road near to where i live and i was approaching an area that i always know is busy so i slow down a little bit and im just behind the left hand side of this guys car , well he is indicating left just so you know im in the UK so if he turns left he turns into the area i am in . Anyway i figured he would do what I and most other people would do when I am driving the car and look in my passenger side wing mirror see a cyclist and let them pass the junction but this dude obviously didnt look in his mirror and just turned straight in front of me and because the street he was turning into was blocked he didnt even move out of my way either he just stopped dead in the cycle lane . Luckily i was paying attention and as i said earlier i slowed down in the busy section so i managed to stop in a short space and didnt hit him with all my force i managed to steer to the side and so the only damage done was the big scratch on his rear paintwork which is his own stupid fault for not looking. After exchanging a few angry words with him i was back on my way if anything in a little bit of a shaken state seeing as that could of ended much worse with me probably in hospital

In America, we call those people douche bags. :p What a jackass.

Looking at potentially selling a site i bought for $45 for $400, any tips you guys have to close business deals?
(serious and funny advice welcome)

Wow. That's awesome. You don't have to give up any info if you don't want, but how did this come about?

I bought the site
Http://survivalpage.com on a forum about a month ago but it wasn't working at the time. I fixed it up and it now lists over 400 flash games and is growing daily. Now i have found a guy looking for a flash site and wanting to pay around 400 bucks for it. Will be so happy if this deal closes but it's very very early stages at the moment. I also have rights to the script that runs the site, so if i do sell the site i might look at picking up another game related domain and doing another similar site, turn that around too and i might be able to make enough money to enjoy these summer holidays.

So, I need some advice to pass on. I have a friend. She is going through some hard things in life now. She broke up with her BF of 3 years recently. He told her, she had to change for him. She said no and you can like me for who I am and so on... He told her if she ever started drinking, he would break up with her as well. So once they were done.... she said, screw it, and started drinking... every night. School nights included. Now her mom is getting angry at every little thing as well. Her mom is making her pay rent, $200 a month or something, if she wants to live at home, and go out with friends at all...
Any advice? I already told her to play hardball, and tell her mom she can no longer be claimed as a dependant...

If she is drinking a lot and can't stop i would try to prevent her from becoming an alcoholic at this point.

Counseling or AA

Believe me, i know what alcohol can do to a person....

im trying to get a hold of someone i bought their video card the money cleared today but i changed my mind and don't want it and ive seen the person 2 pm's saying i don't want it and he hasn't replied and hasn't been on steam

maybe busy?

Who Rohan?

I noticed he hasn't been on Steam either...

What made you change your mind about not going Sli?

Back
Top Bottom