Looking for a nice steering wheel for the pc

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
Hey guys

Well recently i came upon this really cool game that can be checked out at iracing.com and it looks really cool, their is one catch though, u cant use controllers or anything, only steering wheels with pedals.

I dont really know of any good steering wheels for the pc but im a hardcore racing simulation enthusiast so i basically want everything. I want the wheel(force feedback preferred)with pedals. I also want a clutch/manual, i recommend regular stick shifting but if their is something really nice with pedal shifters i do not mind.

I am really looking for some nice with good quality and under $250, i do not want something cheap from target or walmart. Thanks for your guys help, ill be googling myself so if u guys find something good please post here and let me know, thanks. :)

Go for it.

I could imagine how realistic it will be, especially with the top-notch graphics and your (soon to be) huge monitor

ya, well i might just wait it out and buy like a 46" 1080p tv, would be better than 23.6"

i would love to buy a nice stand with a racing seat, but that wont be cheap

ya, well i might just wait it out and buy like a 46" 1080p tv, would be better than 23.6"

i would love to buy a nice stand with a racing seat, but that wont be cheap

Make your own.

Seriously. Deck it out with speakers and everything :D

Techmaster,

I highly recommend the G25. I have one myself and, when I have the time to actually use it with Live for Speed, it makes me very happy. :D

It's a great wheel. Even though its expensive as hell, it's worth it. There is no substitute.

Logitech always makes great steering wheels. I still have my Driving Force Pro for the PS2 that I got JUST FOR Gran Turismo 4 and WOW its awesome! I got it to work on my PC, and playing any racer is very fun with it.

As for a gamer chair, seriously, that would be awesome to build one like an arcade setup!

Hey guys

Well recently i came upon this really cool game that can be checked out at iracing.com and it looks really cool, their is one catch though, u cant use controllers or anything, only steering wheels with pedals.

Techmaster, Have you played this game yet anywhere? It looks really interesting...

The one and only game I will ever swear by for the PC is "Live For Speed" as far as physics and driving feel are concerned. It gives a true-to-life feel of driving and racing an actual car, especially with manual shifting setups. This "iRacing" game looks great, but $19/month subscription and more money for extra cars caught me off-guard. I might just purchase one month and see how it goes.

ya im just going to purchase the one month once i get my wheel, im going to order it today i think. Iracing looks like a really good game and its supposed to be like an extreme sim game with decent graphics, wish the good sim games on pc had good graphics, would add that much more realism to the game. Though that did catch me off guard, paying $15 for cars and tracks really blows so i guess im just going to purchase a 1 month and see how that goes.

how is live for speed btw ? i never really played that game but i checked it out yesterday and it seems interesting

UPDATE: k so i just ordered it with overnight shipping, should be getting the wheel sometime tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom