Windows Blocking Start Up Programs

Holysky

Fully Optimized
Everytime i boot up my computer, I get a error saying that Windows Defender is blocking some start up programs.(Steam,Eamonn)

Now i can't stop it from doing this and it is causing tons of errors in both programs. What do it do?

you could do several things. you could uninstall defender. if you dont want to do that, you might want to try reinstalling defender. This should fix your problems. If none of those work, I think there is a setting where defender wont look in and scan under the options. I dont know about that though.

^^ HUH? you just said Defender is blocking certain startup processes, how can it NOT be the problem?

IDK i disabled it and whenever i start up my pc it just says that there is 2 blocked programs. I am running AVG now to see if it is a simple virus.

No vista. It is causing Steam errors and stops Eamonn from letting me log on.

Could it be a Faulty Windows Update?

Open up Windows Defender. Click on Tools > Quarantined items. If Steam and Eamonn are listed there, you can simply remove them from the list.

If what AR said doesn't work.
What I did was go to run > msconfig. Enable everything in the start-up.
Then go into spybot. and delete the entries you don't want in there.
That stopped the pop up for me.

I don't have Spybot.

tried everything and nothing worked so far i still get the message.....

What should i print screen to show you guys what i mean

EDIT: When i search in quarantined, the box is white, is there something wrong with Vista..... again?

dang you Gateway version of VISTA!!!!

BUMP

I need your guys help1!!@!@!

Back
Top Bottom