Car Subwoofer

what is your price range?????? i havent seen it and what are you looking for? just a little bit of bass or something thats going to shake your mirror a little or something thats going to shake the cars mirror's that is next to you?

Ok 300 dollers. Sub and Amp The case ill have my friend make me one and i need a wire kit.
And do i need anything else like iam hooking it up to my Maxima 04 which has navigation and 6 cd changer and it all runs off that so yah.

o yah did the same thing to my mother board but asues replaced it. I just lied and said i didnt know what happened.
Let shake that other car to i could always change it in what time iam using it :)

u know what iam gofor what u said dude

One last thing i need is a wiring kit.
In the end, it's always your call. But I do think I recommended some quality products that will suit you well.

That's generally what I use the 4x4 for. Though I can feel the back slipping a little then.

But aren't they supposed to be INSIDE your vehicle?

Bah. Who cares. Just spray em with bed liner and you're good to go :p

Ok 300 dollers. Sub and Amp The case ill have my friend make me one and i need a wire kit.
And do i need anything else like iam hooking it up to my Maxima 04 which has navigation and 6 cd changer and it all runs off that so yah.

Stock head unit? Or aftermarket you put in? If it's stock, you mind need a kit. I'm not sure. You WILL have to remove it though to install the wiring for the subs. Or, you can be lazy like I did in my Camaro and just use the rear speakers and split em to your amp and then to your sub. But if your speakers are in your doors in the back, that'd be hard. If they are in your head rests; not hard at all ;). But, if you wanna do it right, run your wire from the head unit. Again, let me know if it's the stock head unit...I'll look for a kit if it is.

Otherwise, here's an all-in-one kit that looks great. Might as well go with 4 gauge now in case you ever upgrade. Now, someone with experience will have to walk you through the remote turn on thingy ma-bob...unless your friend can handle that. I've never used that type of system. My Camaro's firewall is very accessable, so I just ran mine through a switch that's in my dash....so on/off right on my dash. However, my amps are pretty low power, so that's the only reason I can do that. With you, I imagine you will have to use the remote turn on thingy.

o yah did the same thing to my mother board but asues replaced it. I just lied and said i didnt know what happened.

Huh?

Hello Guys its me again ok i wanna add sub woofers for my car. Now my friend told me to get 2 12 in subwoofers. And get a single channel 1000 watt amp for sub and 500 watt 2 channel amp for my speakers what do u guys think and if u think hes retarded it ok tell me what i should get.
I have a Nissan Maxima 04 Fully Loaded

Don't put subs in a 04 Maxima! Ok, well nevermind that. Put W7's in the bitch!

I have an 01 Altima, and almost got a 03 Maxima from my Dad. Damn things are sweet. And with those Bose speakers, the ride is knarly....

2 JL Audio 12's and a single 1000 or 1200watt Amp and a GOOD* wiring kit and you are set.

Back
Top Bottom