Which is the best program for recording?

Umm software...Im not sure...Prolly like you said just get all I can and play around with them and see whats up...Just goin to do some Hip/Hop stuff me and buddy got some tracks to lay down, but Ive never actually pieced togather my OWN beats or never edited any tracks. Ive used Audacity a little for my NCAA Football game on my PS3 to cut mp3 clippings out some songs. So my stadium music would be playing parts out of songs I like hahah

Umm software...Im not sure...Prolly like you said just get all I can and play around with them and see whats up...Just goin to do some Hip/Hop stuff me and buddy got some tracks to lay down, but Ive never actually pieced togather my OWN beats or never edited any tracks. Ive used Audacity a little for my NCAA Football game on my PS3 to cut mp3 clippings out some songs. So my stadium music would be playing parts out of songs I like hahah

Ok.

Well theres some great VSTi's out there. I've got loads that work with DAW software. And you get some VSTi's with Sonar too. I also have Reason 4 and this is what I compose with normaly. Then I might ReWire Reason 4 to Nuendo and add more VSTi's in Nuendo to build the track up. Also get a MIDI keyboard. Your gonna need one rather than drawing in MIDI notes into the sepquencer. Its a must have.

you got AIM or Yahoo or somethin....you seem to know your stuff pretty well...I could use some help for sure man

Back
Top Bottom