Most Delicious Submarine Sandwich

You guys wanna talk taste? forget Subway.....There is this new Sushi place that opened up next to my office.....this could be very bad for the budget.

Sushi_platter.jpg
erm........no thanks.....

I think I'll stick with my big philly steak sub.....:p

You guys wanna talk taste? forget Subway.....There is this new Sushi place that opened up next to my office.....this could be very bad for the budget.

Depends on restaurant. I've gotten food poisoning from a bad Sushi place. Come to think of it, I've even gotten food poisoning from a Sushi restaurant in Japan.

Nothing beats this though.

228c.jpg

lol or this............

quadruple_bypass_burgerxl2_1.jpg
Heart attack on a bun!

Has anyone ever seen the places where they have the 15lb burger? Some are more than that even I think.....who in the world could eat all that.

On a side note: this thread makes me hungry.

:D

Heart attack on a bun!

Has anyone ever seen the places where they have the 15lb burger? Some are more than that even I think.....who in the world could eat all that.

lol look up a place called "Heart Attack Grill"

they deep fry their fries in lard LOL........... I would eat there once just to try it but never again.

Here is a link http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

Edit: I just looked at their menu and they have filterless cigs on it.....hahaha man...what is this world coming to?

Heart attack on a bun!

id take on that 15lb burger!

Back
Top Bottom