Which is the best program for recording?

I don't know about the equipment in the links you posted, but go with pro tools for you editing software.

Audacity is great to start of with and Pro Tools is just one-of-the-other DAW software you can use.

I use Nuendo 3, Sonar 8 or Reaper - and Cool Edit Pro or Adobe Audition for some minor editing. Mainly I go with Nuendo for its brilliant audio engine, GUI and audio editor and unlike Pro Tools, Nuendo or Cubase have an unlimited track count!

Some might say that Pro Tools is the industry standard but it isn't. Read up on some engineers articles and you'll find some that prefer Cubase/Nuendo Sonar or Logic!

EDIT:

If I had to pick one of your choices i'd go with the latest version from Cakewalk, Sonar 8. Its brilliant.

Although get them all if you can. They all have pros and cons.

Also the last mike you link to needs 48V phantom power. It won't work with the audio interface you linked too.

Do the links not work??? The mic amp I ordered said it did have the 48v phantom power....If that WONT work can someone tell me what to get that is at a reasonalbe price????
---------------------------
Ill just get them all and play around with them

Do the links not work??? The mic amp I ordered said it did have the 48v phantom power....If that WONT work can someone tell me what to get that is at a reasonalbe price????
---------------------------
Ill just get them all and play around with them

My bad! :eek:

If you have a mic amp with a phantom power then you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom