Random Chit Chat

I AM FREE! yay....

now what?

Lucky! Well i guess I only have a half day tomarrow, the whole day will pretty much be an assembly there's really no point to it. I won't even listen, me and my friends will just be very loud in the back and talk about random crap.

So I'm totally into this women right.. Well.
Her two best friends also are into me.
I also am into the one best friend.

So I have three women that are all into me. I am into two of them..

Why do I feel like saying FML? -.-

So I'm totally into this women right.. Well.
Her two best friends also are into me.
I also am into the one best friend.

So I have three women that are all into me. I am into two of them..

Why do I feel like saying FML? -.-

FML?

Should be more like MAT. :D

Ok so im riding my bicycle today down a main road near to where i live and i was approaching an area that i always know is busy so i slow down a little bit and im just behind the left hand side of this guys car , well he is indicating left just so you know im in the UK so if he turns left he turns into the area i am in . Anyway i figured he would do what I and most other people would do when I am driving the car and look in my passenger side wing mirror see a cyclist and let them pass the junction but this dude obviously didnt look in his mirror and just turned straight in front of me and because the street he was turning into was blocked he didnt even move out of my way either he just stopped dead in the cycle lane . Luckily i was paying attention and as i said earlier i slowed down in the busy section so i managed to stop in a short space and didnt hit him with all my force i managed to steer to the side and so the only damage done was the big scratch on his rear paintwork which is his own stupid fault for not looking. After exchanging a few angry words with him i was back on my way if anything in a little bit of a shaken state seeing as that could of ended much worse with me probably in hospital

Back
Top Bottom