Which AM3 mobo is better?

Huh, I never heard somebody say that ECS made a better board than. . .

They have always been considered "throw away" boards. You know, the one's you get at Fry's with the killer CPU/mobo combo deals. You keep the CPU, and then throw away the cheapo ECS board (or sell it to some unfortunate soul). ;)

Thats weird. My AM2+ board has been excellent in my phenom 9600 system. Its even won the newegg customer choice award and everything.

How much does it cost for a 790FX board then?

They are around $170 for the lowest one. you can also check for open box ones too. I don't remember who but someone on this forum got one the other day. It was the ASUS M4A79T deluxe which is one of if not the best AM3 board out there right now for $130. The board usually retails for $200. But being an open box item you are not guaranteed to get the accesories that come with a mobo usually so if you need all the accessories such as SATA cables and stuff that come with the board it might not be that great of a deal for you but worth looking at. The other thing is they are refund only most of the time so if it is dead you have to return it and get a different board but they test them im sure before reselling them.

They are around $170 for the lowest one. you can also check for open box ones too. I don't remember who but someone on this forum got one the other day. It was the ASUS M4A79T deluxe which is one of if not the best AM3 board out there right now for $130. The board usually retails for $200. But being an open box item you are not guaranteed to get the accesories that come with a mobo usually so if you need all the accessories such as SATA cables and stuff that come with the board it might not be that great of a deal for you but worth looking at. The other thing is they are refund only most of the time so if it is dead you have to return it and get a different board but they test them im sure before reselling them.

Yeaah, I was gonna buy one today, but it has been deactivated. Thats why i made this thread.

Hows about this one?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130223

yeah i would definitely get that over any of those other boards. I think that is one of the best out there for the 955 too from what ive heard

Back
Top Bottom