How can i boost my low wireless connection

zachary99

Solid State Member
Hi

I like to go camping with my family, When i go i bring my labtop for my son, But i have like no connection, I scan for wireless then i connect but the connection is so low becuase are camping lot, so far away, Is there anyway i can boost the connection or buy something to make it do that, thanks.:mad: :) Help

Thats really not what i was looking for beucase i am 14 years old and dont now were to buy all those connecters and other things got anything else.

Thats really not what i was looking for beucase i am 14 years old and dont now were to buy all those connecters and other things got anything else.

I'm 15 and I buy stuff online all the time....of course I have to earn the money but hey thats life. Its pretty easy just google stuff and use your common sense to tell if the site is bogus or not. I use Tigerdirect and new egg for all that crap though, of course theres always local hardware stores as well.

Nateo200: what are you talking about, i am trying to find how i can boost my wireless, a hardware store

Nateo200: what are you talking about, i am trying to find how i can boost my wireless, a hardware store

I'm just saying in general access to stuff of the sort isn't that hard if you really think about it. Oh and you can boost a signal with hardware store supplys, of course you might prefere a repeater.

Back
Top Bottom