Random Chit Chat

If only CNN reported like that.

Thelis approves of above post and the one above that as well.

Thanks. It's very European and based off CNN International's old look. Too bad both channels look like crap nowadays.

Edit: Here's another breaking news header using yellow and black.

BRKNEWSINTRO.png

[FONT=&quot]Hi Luke,[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We can try replacing the key for you.

Please forward a scan or photo of the disc and or back of the manual showing the CD key to us here.

We will generate a new key once we sight the media.

Regards,

EA Support[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Meh,Atleast im getting somewhere :D

You're still in school? Most school I been to from 6th-12th her in CO, school ended about 2 lasts week or so, and my friend that went to another school in Arizona ended about the same day. I've been off for over a month, yay college. :)

Find a job?

I would say find a way to get SFIV, but I dont know if you are interested in it. I'm trying to find some people to vs against for fun and be able to talk about it later instead of vs'ing strangers, and never get a chance to say like GG and talk about it when it got intense.

You're still in school? Most school I been to from 6th-12th her in CO, school ended about 2 lasts week or so, and my friend that went to another school in Arizona ended about the same day. I've been off for over a month, yay college. :)

Quiet you. My college isn't out until next week. :(

The plus though, is that we don't start until the end of September which is really late for a college.

Back
Top Bottom