How to find out who is using your wireless.

zachary99

Solid State Member
This thread is used how to kick people off your wireless router or find out who is using your routers wireless. To check it someone is using your wirless follow the Instructions, If you want to kick them off your wirless follow the instructions:

kick people off my wireless router:

1: First open internet.
2: Then type in my browser( 192.168.1.1 ) Then hit enter.
3: Then Linksys Router page should come up.
4: Then go to the Tab: Status.
5: Then click the other Tab: Local Network.
6: Then click the DHCP Table butten.
7: Then click the peoples Ip Address.
8: Then hit delete.

Then there gone

2009 All Right Reserved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either you are a spammer, or that is the best first post ever.

Welcome to the forums! I think.

hahaa,

Funny that my BT Voyager router would come up with the Linksys router page, nice feature that is.

Yeah i gotta say that is a good first post too. I really don't see how this could be labeled as spam though since it is relevant, good information, and it isn't trying to sell anything or advertise anything.

Welcome to the forum!!!!:D:D:D

I prefer to prevent them from getting connected in the first place. If they are unauthorized, that is...

Good information. I have mine protected with a password. Do you think I should open my intranet up to the public? Is that dangerous? The range isn't that great, but I think my neighbours might be able to access my intranet, and people outside parked in cars. If I get rid of the key, does that mean that people will be able to eavesdrop on what I am doing? Is there a way of viewing a log of previous connections?

It is not dangerous its just fun to kick people off then watch them reconnect and kick them off again and they get made i did it to my friend next door, and i could see in his computer room it was so funny how made he got.

its not really right protected go ahead and copy it any were idc

go ahead and copy it i dont care

, no not really its just for fun. To get your neighbor made. It has nothing to do with hackers

Back
Top Bottom