Random Chit Chat

Impulsively bought this today, it's an HPI Cyclone Drift. It's running a 27 turn motor and plastic tires which make it easy to drift. I plan on going with a brushless motor and lithium-polymer battery soon, along with real rubber tires so I can make use of the extra power.
Nice car. I had one of the early Tamiya 4wd touring cars. I used to be able to lay down some nice drifts around the local track. Wasn't exactly the fastest way around the track, but it sure did look cool. :D

Heh, Tamiya models are so awesome. I used to be into those little track racers where they had little bearings/wheels on the front and rear bumpers to guide them along a walled track. Fun stuff. :)

Nice car. I had one of the early Tamiya 4wd touring cars. I used to be able to lay down some nice drifts around the local track. Wasn't exactly the fastest way around the track, but it sure did look cool. :D

Thanks. Yeah, drifting isn't exactly fast, but it sure is fun. I just finished installing my brushless motor setup, I expect it to do at least 60 mph.

Nice blog Alvino, that E36 is sick.

I did some mock-ups for my "ideal" CNN on another forum. Thought I'd share them here.

WBTStart.png

WBTCross.png

YWTStart.png

BRKNEWSNOW.png

YWTBRK.png

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom