I Need A Dell For World of Warcraft. (Noob)

um, no it's not, it's about trying to get him the best deal he can get, period, which is why building his own system even came up in the thread, if he can get a prebuilt comparable to what he could get building one he should get it, it would end up saving him time and the hassle of having to deal with us while trying to piece his rig together...

Indeed. And TBH, that Dell XPS that I think AR recommended was a very good one, I thought, for the money...and I even hate Dell! So that's saying something! If it's less hassle, then just buy a prebuilt.

thats cool if he wants to buy prebuilt... im just trying to save the guy some money thats all

your build was more expensive than AR's and AR's wrecked your build performance-wise, he would be hard pressed to find a better deal than the Dell at this point...

Hey guys,

Is it much of a hassle to build a computer? I just watched some vids on youtube, and it looked like a cakewalk. Much easier than I thought, unless I'm missing something.

Anybody ever watch any of this guy's vids?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jylb75PI-KI

I'm looking for best bang for my buck. I was told you can make a better custom rig for the same amount of money as a factory setup.

Ok I fixed the link.

Toxicity - That build you made. That is decent build right?

I'm gonna be able to get online with it out of the box? Besides The OS install? I'm wondering what actually happens after I put everything together.

well you need an operating system to get the internet browser... but u can get w7 for free

it is a good build, but it doesent include a monitor,speakers,keyboard/mouse

Toxicity, I have a monitor picked out, and I can get speakers/keyboard/mouse locally.

Is it possible to get a copy of my Dad's XP on put it on my computer? His was on it when he bought the computer.

Oh...I see.

Toxicity - I'm going to build one more PC on Dell. Lemme post it and see if you can build something that'll be cheaper with the same performance, or be the same price with better performance.

I just setup my computer desk and now I need the computer. Ahhh!

Back
Top Bottom