Random Chit Chat

Cool, I like the ink touch, looks a lot nicer IMO.
Too bad there is 3 more weeks till it comes out... :( Can't wait to VS some people online. I wonder if people can VS in other countries :D

EDIT - haha, you should turn background quality to low, and it would be like they are fighting in a wireframe of a box. They look weird when the model quality is set to low.

if you turn of v-sync, and your computer can run it past 60FPS, the game goes nuts when it goes about 100FPS. It's like they are fighting at turbo mode. I wonder if this is a bug or not.

If we are able to vs in other countries, and there are minimal lag. If you do end up getting it, let's do some matches.
I only fought 2 people (my friend and brother) on the 360 with 360 controllers. My friend cant beat me, and my brother beats me 1/5. I think I am about an average player.

EDIT - haha, I made everything to the lowest setting and resolution, I got about 400FPS on average, and I finished the benchmark within 1-2 minutes.

From - Capcom
* High Definition stylized 3D environments and characters
* Traditional 2D Street Fighter six-button gameplay
* 25 Fighters including:
o Classic Street Fighter® characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street Fighter® II
o New brawlers: female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, mixed martial artist Abel and more!
* New gameplay elements provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter® pro
* Global Online gameplay
* PC Exclusive Features:
o Three visual shaders based on the "artistic" trailers give a new look to the gameplay: Watercolor, Poster, and Sumi-E ink styles
o Higher screen resolution

So looks like we can VS with each other. I better pre-order so I can get that madcatz bundle.

You almost doubled my FPS :mad:, haha :p

Looks like my copy will arrive on July 9, which is a Thursday. I could have gotten free shipping, but if I did then it would arrive on the 13th, which is the day my family and I go on a road trip for 3 days. So I had to pay for the 1day shipping. It was about $2 difference between the 2day and the 1day, so I went with 1day.

Impulsively bought this today, it's an HPI Cyclone Drift. It's running a 27 turn motor and plastic tires which make it easy to drift. I plan on going with a brushless motor and lithium-polymer battery soon, along with real rubber tires so I can make use of the extra power.

I'll get one of those in real life to drift one day. :)

By the way, I made a blog. Mostly Bavarian related, but you'll find a taste of other car cultures from time to time. :)

Heaven is in Munich

Back
Top Bottom