Program needed

vampist

Fully Optimized
Alright I need a program that can take videos and not necessarily edit the movie. But burn the movie to a DVD so that it can be played in a regular DVD player. ALSO.. What would be really awesome is a program that could make and/or edit DVD menus. Like the menu at the beginning of a movie?

I have searched a little bit and from what I see most programs that do this are really Ram/GPU/CPU demanding.

I have computers... But I can't afford an editing rig..Right now at least..

So you know, maybe an open-source program something like that.
The program does not have to be free (if not open source).

If you have Windows Vista Home Premium or better, then you can use Windows DVD Maker. I use it to make DVDs for my DVD player, and it works good and allows you to make menus.

If you have Windows Vista Home Premium or better, then you can use Windows DVD Maker. I use it to make DVDs for my DVD player, and it works good and allows you to make menus.

Windows DVD maker? You mean Windows movie maker?:confused:

EDIT: Did a little search I see what you are talking about. Didn't know about it because I have Vista Basic.

No, theres an Windows DVD maker. That's what I used to make an slideshow for my mom because I didnt know any other, and didnt feel like searching.

So far I am liking DVD Flick. I have tried it out, it's free, and very simple.

convertXtodvd is good to, it has a few menus to choose from also, it's a little pricey though...

Back
Top Bottom