I Need A Dell For World of Warcraft. (Noob)

I took out the monitor which was $230. I found a way better deal at Best Buy on a Dell Monitor.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to computers. So Building would be a bunch of more stupid questions. Will this part and this part work with this part, etc. A lot of headaches to play WOW and Counterstrike!

However, if you guys want to help. Maybe it won't be too bad! :)

adam... it is not bad at all...

i did about a month of research...but that was just because im cheap and wanted to be careful... u can build a great computer and save a ton of scratch over what dell will charge you.

everyone on here will help you out, no questions asked. we are glad to do it. just make sure to add to our rep ;)

I've been researching on and off for a month too, but I work a lot so I am still really clueless when it comes to building. I know of Newegg for the best prices.

I'm also cheap and hate buying non-quality products. I want reliability, and durability.

So for $1000, I can get a way better computer than Dell Could offer me?

yes, definitely...

i could do a quick guide of parts you would need if u want

-do u need a monitor, speakers, or keyboard/mouse
-do u want to overclock
-whats ur exact budget

Toxicity, That Would Be Crazy Helpful. :D

Monitor - I am buying one locally. 24" Dell 1080 HD - $260 From Best Buy, Unless you can find one better/cheaper. I am going to double it as my Xbox Monitor, so that is why it's going to be so big.

Speakers/Keyboard/Mouse - Unless you can find some killer pieces cheap, I can get these locally.

Overclock? I don't know what that is or how to do it. My First Hand Built Rig so I'm not sure.

Budget - $1200

Thanks

Toxicity - The monitor is Full HD 1080, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 5ms Response Time... $260. Anyone Think This isn't worth the money? 24" Dell LCD.

Back
Top Bottom