I Need A Dell For World of Warcraft. (Noob)

Adam91

Baseband Member
Hi All,

I'm new here, and also new to computers. I've been a console gamer for years. I'm on budget and can't get anything too expensive. All I want to play right now is World of Warcraft, and eventually Fallout 3.

I need a bundle from Dell (Preferred Company). Can anyone help me out with a computer build from Dell that can play WOW smooth? My budget is under $1000. I don't have the time right now to build anything with school around the corner...or I would.

Thanks

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop that can support World Of Warcraft. Let me know if you're interested.

I have everything setup in my room for a desktop. No offense to anyone here but I do not like laptops. I used (and broke) plenty in highschool and
just had a hard time with them. Maybe they are too small for me.

Toxicity - I heard lots of complaints with ibuypower computers. I'm looking for a more regular company like Dell. It doesn't have to be a gaming computer. Just a decent computer to play WOW.

I was thinking of an Inspiron Bundle.

That Dell XPS you selected ndatoxicity is a decent rig.

Here's another one that I think will serve you well for a long time: Dell Studio XPS. Just upgrade the video card to a HD 4850 and you'll have a rig that can handle just about anything you throw at it for under a grand.

wow, thats a nice one u got there atomic with the i7

for world of warcraft he wont need more than the video card that comes with that thing

Thanks for the replies guys.

I forgot one game my clan will start to be playing. Counter-Strike/Team Fortress. Will it be able to handle it also?

I Made This Dell Bundle for $820. What do you think?

Inspiron 537 -
My Components
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic SP1, 32-Bit
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E7400 (3MB L2, 2.8GHz, 1066FSB)
Microsoft® Works 9 (Does not include Microsoft Word)
1Yr Ltd Hardware Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis
4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2 DIMMs
320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cacheâ„¢
23" Dell S2309W Full HD Widescreen Monitor
16X DVD+/-RW Drive
ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB
Dell AX210 1.2 Watt 2.0 Stereo Speakers
Dell Consumer Entry USB Keyboard and Mouse
No Floppy Drive or Media Card Reader Included
No Modem Option

Does this seem decent for game machine without actually being a gaming build?

True. That would save him some money now. But then, he wont need to upgrade in the near future to play more demanding games like Fallout 3.

Either of the rigs we suggested will churn through CS Team Fortress like a hot knife through butter. :D

Back
Top Bottom